Do you have a tubby tummy? Want to get rid of it as soon as possible? Well, you must remember that there is no way easy to reach there. A combination of diet and exercise will help you achieve your goal.
But before that, you need to know why it is so important to reduce your belly fat. You need to rid your body fat to avoid the following diseases;
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease.
- High blood pressure
- Sleep apnea
- Colorectal cancer
Here are the steps to follow to reduce your belly fat in just 1 month:
Training with weights
It is scientifically proven that new muscle helps reduce the unhealthy fat inside the body. Regular weight training can be combined with aerobics or resistance training or Zumba for optimum benefits.
- Doing cardio at least 3 days a week is a must to have the abs that are covered by fat now. Moderate to high speed running for 30 minutes can also be done if you don’t go to the gym. Concentrate on exercises like crunches, sit-ups and skipping to tighten your loose belly muscles.
- Park your car to the furthest corner of the parking lot and walk all the way to reduce your body fat.
- Opt for stairs instead of the lift while going to the office or while coming home.
70% of your body fat can be cut down only by dieting. We are not saying to skip meals but to eat specifically. You have to do the following things:
- Add vegetables to your plate to ensure that all minerals and protein content is maintained in the body.
- Nothing works better than warm water, lemon and honey. Drink this mixture in every morning on empty stomach.
- Keep in check your food intake. Opt for smaller plates and do not fill them in full.
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water every day. Elimination of toxins becomes much easier with this. A healthy body will encourage you to work more and will keep you active as well.
- Avoid all white food, including pasta, bread toast or anything made of flour. Even milk should be avoided for weight loss. Drink skimmed milk if needed.
- Have at least 3 cups of green tea every day since it improves your immunity and increases metabolism rate. Increased BMI will aid in losing weight.